Hey people of the world,
lately I've been listening the radio + internet too much
and I kinda discovered
some old bands, old songs,
new bands, new songs !
So lets see whether you remember/know them .
THIRD EYE BLIND !
Famous songs : Semi Charmed Life , Save Tonight, Jumper
LIMP BIZKIT
Famous songs: Rollin, Behind The Eyes
THE OFFSPRINGS
Famous songs: Pretty Fly For A White Guy, Come Out and Play
SILVERSTEIN
Famous songs: My Heroine , Smile in Your Sleep
HEY MONDAY
Famous songs: Homecoming, Candles
THE PADANGS
Famous songs: Inertia, Hey John Whats Your Name?
THIRTEEN
Famous songs: Cherry Petite Raspberry, IAAPMF
ENJOY PUNCTURING YOUR EARDRUMS :)
lately I've been listening the radio + internet too much
and I kinda discovered
some old bands, old songs,
new bands, new songs !
So lets see whether you remember/know them .
THIRD EYE BLIND !
LIMP BIZKIT
Famous songs: Rollin, Behind The EyesTHE OFFSPRINGS
Famous songs: Pretty Fly For A White Guy, Come Out and PlaySILVERSTEIN
Famous songs: My Heroine , Smile in Your SleepHEY MONDAY
Famous songs: Homecoming, CandlesTHE PADANGS
Famous songs: Inertia, Hey John Whats Your Name?THIRTEEN
Famous songs: Cherry Petite Raspberry, IAAPMFENJOY PUNCTURING YOUR EARDRUMS :)

No comments:
Post a Comment