Currently sitting for my Diagnostik, and syukur Alhamdulillah,
I survived the first week of the exam. Phewww ~
Next week is going to get tougher, so better not waste anymore time.
But for now, I need to rest to get some sleep.
I survived the first week of the exam. Phewww ~
Next week is going to get tougher, so better not waste anymore time.
But for now, I need to rest to get some sleep.
Exam week is always the same every year.
During exam week,
You save more money because you dont go
down for recess, busy studying in class
Blemishes starts to grow all over your face
due to stress, damn you !
Come to school with enormous eye bags
(revealing much)
Less sleep means less energy,
and last but not least
a heart pounding two times faster than
the normal rate.
During exam week,
You save more money because you dont go
down for recess, busy studying in class
Blemishes starts to grow all over your face
due to stress, damn you !
Come to school with enormous eye bags
(revealing much)
Less sleep means less energy,
and last but not least
a heart pounding two times faster than
the normal rate.
Aiyayaii, I cant wait for this to be over.
HOLIDAYS, WAIT FOR ME OK!
Syak's definition of Holiday:
Football everyday, Study 3 hours a day and Shopping Spree!
I'm trying to figure out how online shopping works,
I mean , I know how the procedure goes but
I'm trying to study about how they can maintain their quality.
InsyaAllah, Coming Soon 2010
ISH! clothing
GAHHHH, ok la. Dah ngantuk.
These are some of the items I'm eyeing
during the holidays.
Till we meet again, Im Syak :D








Total around rm600, hmm
So where did I put my piggy bank?
HOLIDAYS, WAIT FOR ME OK!
Syak's definition of Holiday:
Football everyday, Study 3 hours a day and Shopping Spree!
I'm trying to figure out how online shopping works,
I mean , I know how the procedure goes but
I'm trying to study about how they can maintain their quality.
InsyaAllah, Coming Soon 2010
ISH! clothing
GAHHHH, ok la. Dah ngantuk.
These are some of the items I'm eyeing
during the holidays.
Till we meet again, Im Syak :D



So where did I put my piggy bank?

2 comments:
Tambah lagi say around 50, for Sya's birthday present in July. But I totally accept early birthday gifts. :B
Oh and, nih sah dah terpengaruh dengan Ramesh.
If YOU were a girl, confirm mati.
omg. three hours? holy crap:/
Post a Comment