Nik Syakir
Camwhore arh dgn baju tuh ;P And yes, I seriously did believe you were size S. NASIB TAK BELIKAN K! -___- I tgk cam, S??! I wear S..(sbb ingt nk beli a REAL man shirt for me to wear)
Then i thought, damn syak must be smaller than I thought, haha x)
SYAK'S AN S?Ahem. I mean, ah Syak's an S?( Nnti org terasa,ego men ni )And I so will drive an F1 car one day.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Camwhore arh dgn baju tuh ;P
And yes, I seriously did believe you were size S.
NASIB TAK BELIKAN K! -___-
I tgk cam, S??! I wear S..
(sbb ingt nk beli a REAL man shirt for me to wear)
Then i thought, damn syak must be smaller than I thought, haha x)
SYAK'S AN S?
Ahem. I mean, ah Syak's an S?
( Nnti org terasa,ego men ni )
And I so will drive an F1 car one day.
Post a Comment