I have officially fnished my IELTS exam today.
Saturday was the writing/listening/reading exam.
And today was the speaking exam.
Overall, if you go through the online preaparation exam,
should be enough for you to succeed.
Keep in mind that you should answer ALL the questions
during the online pre-exam. Really useful.
The only advise that I can give is,
managed your time properly !
Because theyre really STRICT !
Hopefully my result will turn out the way
I wanted it to be. *cross fingers*
Anyways,
Yesterday, Me , Ashraf, Danial and Khidhir
went to Pavilion to watch Kick-Ass !
Really wanted to watch that movie :D
Coolest thing was it was free, so no hal lah.
The Kick- Ass movie was funny for me.
I give it 8 / 10 rating !
Though there were some
"pheweeet, grrr, auuuugaa , ohhhyeaaaaa"
scenes in the movie
But overall ok la
May I remind you Kick Ass is a 18sx movie
so expect the most dirtiest content ever in the movie.
Till then, Im Super Syak
OFF !


No comments:
Post a Comment