Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Kick from Reality


ANY READERS OUT THERE?
(cricket sound)


Ok, time is ticking
Every hour, every minute, every second
brings closer to my exams :(


Tell you the truth, im still not ready
Maybe other subjects ok la but
PHYSICS !
gone case man, the mother of all subjects
i think failed with flying colours on
the recent physics diagnostic test


Someday physics, I'll concure you
and you can only stare at my victory !
WHATS THIS ? IM TALKING TO
MYSELF NOW ?
See how stressful it is,
dah naik gila dah :S


Recently the results for the 2010 intake
for Matricualtion and IPTA is out.
And sadly,
I didnt get any ):


It breaks my heart when I see people on facebook
asking "eh, kau dapat mana ?"
"aku dapat UIA"
"aku dapat UM"
"aku dapat Uitm Penang"


Sedih gila + down lagi
Aiyoyoyoyoyo
But apa apa pon, Im really grateful that
Im in college now.


If i were to wait for the results
and got empty handed
I'd be blaming myself for no reason
I might aswell go crazy !


So I believe in Allah
and I believe that
HE knows whats best for us
and I think
this is the path where HE wants me
to go through.


Staying at President College isnt my choice,
but if this is my only hope,
I'll bare with it.


Syukur Alhamdulillah,
ALLAH gave me this chance
and I will, InsyaAllah
try my best to succeed.


Sem 1, be gentle to me.
Target = 3A's


Bye.



No comments: