Sunday, June 13, 2010

Misery at best


AH, yes.
Self internet diary , I miss you.

Ok, here it goes :O

8th June 2010
Result day for Universitas Padjadjaran
So everyone (my gang) was expecting the news
in the morning.
Before class started, my agent texted me and
asked for my test number.

After 5 minutes,
teet teet teet !
"CONGRATULATIONS!"
You can just imagine how happy I was.
Memang muka blushing,
everyone congratulated me for getting it.
Soon after that,
I called my dad, he was eating breakfast with
my younger brother.

That moment was the best moment of my life,
listening to my dad on the phone,
repeating
"Allahuakhbar, Allahuakhbar, Alhamdulillah"
I've never heard him so proud of me (':
Memang time tu nak nangis but control

Eventually, I called my mum
but she didnt pick up the phone,
so I texted her regarding on the results.

When I got back in the class,
my cousin got a call from the agent,
giving good news that she got in too.

People were congratulating us for getting it,
I was so blessed on getting in.

Just when I thought everything was going smoothly,
the bad news came.

TEET TEET TEET !
"Sorry Syakir,
You didnt make it "

I know I dont need to elaborate
how I felt during that time.
You know how does it feel like ?
Felt like you've been brought up to
the seventh heaven
and been thrown down straight to
the black hole.

Memang sedih, I wont lie.
Eventhough semua orang tanya,
"so macam mana ?"
"nak buat apa ?"
"camner boleh jadi?"
"kau ok tak ?"
I just kept my cool, thinking positive.
Theres a reason for everything.

So I asked my agent what really happened.
She told that the first time she checked,
my name was accepted by the University.
But when she doubled checked, my
name wasnt in the system.

So she called the admin and all.
Asked them to checked my name,
and last last
memang takde ):

I was so scared to call my dad,
so I just told my mom about the news.
She was like me, terkilan
Baru happy, terus sedih.

But she stayed positive,
thinking that this is not the only chance
I will get.
I was really touched by my mom,
that really help me ease abit.

So when I was in the LRT,
my colleague came to me and told me
that he got in Padjadjaran.
So I told him my story,
he was damn pist for me, haha.
But I just told him that Im not gonna think
about it too much.

So I changed the topic ,
asking him wheres he stopping
He usually rides the KTM, but lately
the KTM is having so technical difficulties,
tak silap, KTM terbalik :S

So he said he had to change his route,
making it a 2 hours ride back home.

Then it hit me,
when I thought I was the only one
wasting my time in the LRT for an hour
to get back home,
there were other people travelling
even longer than me.

Somehow it relates with my results.
I must not be sad about not getting it,
Im not the only one who wants it.
There are thousands out there who
really wants to get accepted :O

So first thing when I got back,
I told my mum and dad,
that Im sorry I didnt get a place at the Uni.
and stayed positice and decided to
sit for another entrance exam.

Im not just going to stop there my friends,
wherever God takes me,
I'll be there.

So on the 16th June,
I'll be sitting for my entrance exam ,
Universitas Sumatera Utara (USU)
I will try to make the most of this second chance.

Thanks for the tremendous support
from my friends. One of them
was my psycho friend, Naaresh.
He told me that,
"Dont be sad, God is actually opening
you another window for you
to try to climb up"
I love my friends (':

Ya Allah Ya Tuhan Kami,
Aku redha dengan keputusanMu,
Aku percaya Engkaulah Tuhan Yang Maha Berkuasa,
Yang Maha Esa, Yang Maha Bijaksana,
Dorongkan lah aku ke jalan yang Engkau tetapkan.
Aku percaya , Semua musibah ada hikmahnya.
Kurniakan aku hati yang tabah dan sabar,
supaya aku boleh melalui musibahMu dengan tenang.



AMIN

No comments: