9th June 2010
So I still sad about what happen the day before,
but my dad sent me an email.
To boost me back to think positive.
He gave me some quotes from the geniuses
of mankind !
People like Abe Lincoln, Einstein, William Shakespeare
and many more.
Look and these :









Thank Dad ! :D
So continued my normal routine,
when to college , get back from college,
study, football, eat and sleep.
10th June 2010
ALHAMDULILLAH,
another year has pass by
and Ive turned 18.
Im proud to say that with my
18 years of experience living on planet earth,
I never felt happier to reach the 18th mark.
I feel like Ive just entered the adult hood.
WOHOOO! Cheers to that.
and thanks for the
130 birthday wishes people !
THANK YOU SO MUCH ,
REALLY APPREACIATE IT :D
So I celebrated my birthday by watching two movies,
A team and Karate Kid.
Thanks to Fiofa's family and Ashraf for celebrating
with me :D
My family doesnt really celebrate birthdays,
so yea, Its rare to see people
"honouring" me for a day, hahaha.
Anyways, I have to thank Fiofa's family,
for the movie, Nandos and cake.
Felt bad though, takpe,
I'll treat them back :D
And sorry for not finishing the cake! ):
Was so full :O
But we did had a great laugh at Nandos,
sampai sakit perut, muka merah,
takleh telan cake, hahahaha.
Anyways, once again
THANKS TO THE 130 PEOPLE WHO WISHED ME !
THANKS TO MY FAMILY FOR LOVING ME !
ALHAMDULILLAH , YA ALLAH
AND THANKS FOR ACCEPTING ME
THE WAY I AM.
LOVE YOU GUYS,
18 year old Nik A. Syakir
:O
So I still sad about what happen the day before,
but my dad sent me an email.
To boost me back to think positive.
He gave me some quotes from the geniuses
of mankind !
People like Abe Lincoln, Einstein, William Shakespeare
and many more.
Look and these :









Thank Dad ! :D
So continued my normal routine,
when to college , get back from college,
study, football, eat and sleep.
10th June 2010
ALHAMDULILLAH,
another year has pass by
and Ive turned 18.
Im proud to say that with my
18 years of experience living on planet earth,
I never felt happier to reach the 18th mark.
I feel like Ive just entered the adult hood.
WOHOOO! Cheers to that.
and thanks for the
130 birthday wishes people !
THANK YOU SO MUCH ,
REALLY APPREACIATE IT :D
So I celebrated my birthday by watching two movies,
A team and Karate Kid.
Thanks to Fiofa's family and Ashraf for celebrating
with me :D
My family doesnt really celebrate birthdays,
so yea, Its rare to see people
"honouring" me for a day, hahaha.
Anyways, I have to thank Fiofa's family,
for the movie, Nandos and cake.
Felt bad though, takpe,
I'll treat them back :D
And sorry for not finishing the cake! ):
Was so full :O
But we did had a great laugh at Nandos,
sampai sakit perut, muka merah,
takleh telan cake, hahahaha.
Anyways, once again
THANKS TO THE 130 PEOPLE WHO WISHED ME !
THANKS TO MY FAMILY FOR LOVING ME !
ALHAMDULILLAH , YA ALLAH
AND THANKS FOR ACCEPTING ME
THE WAY I AM.
LOVE YOU GUYS,
18 year old Nik A. Syakir
:O

No comments:
Post a Comment