Sunday, February 22, 2009

ARSENAL ! Draw again , hahahah

Robin Van Persie, ALMOST scored -.-
hahahhaha, as long as you stay with Arsenal, Your still be my idol.

"Robin van Persie insists he is keen to sign a new contract with Arsenal but has sent a warning to the club insisting he will only do so if he is convinced the club share his ambition. The 25-year-old Holland forward's contract expires at the end of next season and he confirmed the Gunners have offered him a new deal."
-soccernet.com

PLEASEEEE STAY LAAA !

NEXT,

This is the new dude. The Russian playmaker. Andrei Arshavin !
Though he didnt play full time, but he impressed the critics and I believe, the FANS !
Thank you man, at least now Arsenal has a player who is not afraid of
trying their luck on long range shots.

Anyways, since were talking about football.
Coach said to me that he's going to start football training next week.

Three things I hate about football training:
1. Skipping class
2. Tired & Injured
3. SUNBURN ! HITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM BALIKK !

I shouldnt be complaining, I put my self in this position.
Lagipun, tak sure lagi I'll be staying at the squad ke tak.
Lets just hope for the best (:

I got nothing dah , so yea.
Ayat penutup yang pelik time.

The next time you see me,
I'll have hair on my head -.-
Adios Amigos ~!



No comments: