Monday, February 9, 2009

Stamina Up, Studies Down

Greetings Everyone!


This week has been tiring for me as I was busy going to VI for football.
We came out as leaders of group B. Beating all of our opponents.

4th Feb 2009 - 8.15am
(2) SMK TTDI vs SMK BUKIT BANDARAYA (1)

4th Feb 2009 - 2.45pm
(4) SMK SERI PANTAI vs SMK TTDI (1)

5th Feb 2009 - 8.15am
(2) SMK TTDI vs SMK TAMAN DESA (0)

6th Feb 2009 - 8.15am
(3) SMK SERI SENTOSA vs SMK TTDI (0)

Tomorrow is the Quater Finals where

SMKTTDI vs Maktab Tentera Diraja

Feeling all nervous inside me.
I hope we win, InsyaAllah.

Next,
I just lost a friend. He died in an motorcycle accident.
Though Im not closed with him but he was the one who picked me into his street soccer team.
Which we won number 1 last month. Agak sedih sebab hilang kawan macam tu :/


Everybody, please sedekahkan
AL-FATIHAH kepada

ALLAHYARHAM MAMAT ZAFRI

(picture: standing row - 5th from left)

People out there, REMEMBER
Drive carefully,
you only live once.

Im off, bye.





No comments: