Selamat Tahun Baru Cina !
Kepada Ah Chong Ah Chong, Amoi Amoi di luar sana.
Gong Xi Fa Cai !
I've got tons of homeworks to be done, but I'm just too tired after football practice.
Im having my football match on the 4th of February at VI.
Wish me luck (:
Here's the schedule:
4th Feb 2009 - 8.15am
SMK TTDI vs SMK BUKIT BANDARAYA
4th Feb 2009 - 2.45pm
SMK SERI PANTAI vs SMK TTDI
5th Feb 2009 - 8.15am
SMK TTDI vs SMK TAMAN DESA
6th Feb 2009 - 8.15am
SMK SERI SENTOSA vs SMK TTDI
So anyways, malas nak fikir pasal bola.
The title tidak menjadi is because I've attempted to edit some pictures of mine.
Its been awhile since I edited my pictures and after editing these pictures,
I think I've lost my touch )':
Heres just some random pictures:
Ni paling fake ah, hahaha
Tak pandai senyum
Budget sexy, hahaha
Please Mtv, Pimp My Ride
Me Buggie
Penchala Link
The day that never comes
Semua gambar ini telah ditangkap oleh saya dengan menggunakan Canon 400 D
Kepada Ah Chong Ah Chong, Amoi Amoi di luar sana.
Gong Xi Fa Cai !
I've got tons of homeworks to be done, but I'm just too tired after football practice.
Im having my football match on the 4th of February at VI.
Wish me luck (:
Here's the schedule:
4th Feb 2009 - 8.15am
SMK TTDI vs SMK BUKIT BANDARAYA
4th Feb 2009 - 2.45pm
SMK SERI PANTAI vs SMK TTDI
5th Feb 2009 - 8.15am
SMK TTDI vs SMK TAMAN DESA
6th Feb 2009 - 8.15am
SMK SERI SENTOSA vs SMK TTDI
So anyways, malas nak fikir pasal bola.
The title tidak menjadi is because I've attempted to edit some pictures of mine.
Its been awhile since I edited my pictures and after editing these pictures,
I think I've lost my touch )':
Heres just some random pictures:
Ni paling fake ah, hahaha
Tak pandai senyum
Budget sexy, hahaha
Please Mtv, Pimp My Ride
Me Buggie
Penchala Link
The day that never comes
Semua gambar ini telah ditangkap oleh saya dengan menggunakan Canon 400 DHAAAAAAAAAAA, I need to manage my time properly so that I could:
- Study for SPM
- Learn to snap pictures
- Practice photo retouch
- Play football
- Be a rockstar, hahaha
Till then,
SYAKIR (;
- Study for SPM
- Learn to snap pictures
- Practice photo retouch
- Play football
- Be a rockstar, hahaha
Till then,
SYAKIR (;

4 comments:
gambar macho ah syak :D
some people are born as rockstars, *kening
who are you talking bout sya. :/
gambar nak menggoda je hahah.
Post a Comment