Hey ! Ho ! Let's GO !
Had nothing to do so why not I share with you guys what I did this week.
Hmmm, let's see. OH OH !
Played futsal at Padang @ OU with the asrama friends.
There were, Ammar, Amir, Yan, Luqman, Izzat, Eddy, Esyraf, Pie and Majid.
It was fun ! Semput though, penat nak mati, padahal baru 45 minits main.
I really got to gain my stamina back.
So yea, hang out after that with them. The usuals:
Daytona, Air Hockey, Eat, Laugh, Gossip.
Tu je kut yang interesting this week, haha. Sad , I know.
Ramai orang this week pegi lain kan, dah rindu dah.
Tunggu masa je nak dapat my turn.
Before I forget,
KEPADA NAUWAR!
Jaga baik baik dekat Spain !
Jangan bawak balik Fernando Torres. hahaha
AHMOY AHHHH!!! hahahaha
The one and only Jenn!
Take care at Denmark with the foster family.
I hear its cold there so jangan bangun lambat lagi,
nanti roti sejuk :p hahaha
Both of them are away for the student exchange program.
Hopefully you come back here as a citizen not a tourist, haha.
What else should I add , hmm.
*thinking face (wish I have one)
Oh wanna know my latest obsession?
ESTRELLA ! NO, Estrella is not my girl friend, haha.
Its a Malaysian indie band, playing acoustic and jazz songs.
Honoustly, I've always been a sucker for acoustic, classical and jazz songs.
Rock , metal, hardcore ? I may act like a "rockstar" but I dont really enjoy those types of song.
You guys HAVE/WAJIB to listen their songs.
Some of you must have listened to their hit song Stay on the radio.
I LLLLLOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE THE LYRICS
Rasa macam the song was specialy made for me :o


Hope you guys enjoyed reading.
Till we meetz againz.

No comments:
Post a Comment