Friday, December 26, 2008

And then it hit me

DUSH !

I finally found a topic, dreamed actually, hahaha.
I dreamt of cars. Big, shiny, sportsy ones !
And I was riding it, *winkwink :D
Not the ones like my dad owns, *drums DUP DUP DUSH !

Some of the cars were really cool, hahaha gila excited gila nii
and some were really weird. So then it hit me,
why dont I searched some weird cars on the Internet.

I know cam out of my mind but who knows kan?
So some clicks here and there and lookie what I found ! :D

A lesson to be learned in marriage, haha

One is not enough
The hotdog car! They really exist :o
Floppy disk car, cool kan?
CAMERA VAN! hahaha waste of films
Why wear it when you can ride it?

Hope you enjoyed the unusual cars,
I know I did (:

Catcha' on the flip side ,
Syak



No comments: