Hello, its me again.
Just got back from Bandung. Not going to share with you about Bandung.
This time, were going to talk about CHRISTMAS~!
Yea, since nak christmas kan, so why not kita cakap pasal pokok and snow, haha.
Some of my friends went out station for their holidays.
Wahhh, bestnya. Agak sedih la Malaysia takde snow tapi Alhamdulillah jugak,
we dont need to wear multiple layers of clothes on us kan? Jimat duit *thumbs up
So usually christmas , people buy those christmas tree, decorate with lights semua sampai berat.
The colours on it, the weather semua, the kids anxiously waiting for santa to come, haha.
Memang best kan kalau dapat experience. Maybe one day if I study overseas,
I'd like to experience it. Asalkan tak murtad sudah (:
It must be freezing cold at those countries.
Germany, 4 degrees (freaking cold!)
I wonder how low is the tempreture at the north pole, hmmm.
Anyways, I dont know much about geography, haha.
So I'll just leave you guys with these pictures.
By the way , those are cherry trees at the park.
Unbelievably awesome picture ! (boleh ke sentence cam tu ?)
Anyways, enjoy ! Merry Christmas!
Just got back from Bandung. Not going to share with you about Bandung.
This time, were going to talk about CHRISTMAS~!
Yea, since nak christmas kan, so why not kita cakap pasal pokok and snow, haha.
Some of my friends went out station for their holidays.
Wahhh, bestnya. Agak sedih la Malaysia takde snow tapi Alhamdulillah jugak,
we dont need to wear multiple layers of clothes on us kan? Jimat duit *thumbs up
So usually christmas , people buy those christmas tree, decorate with lights semua sampai berat.
The colours on it, the weather semua, the kids anxiously waiting for santa to come, haha.
Memang best kan kalau dapat experience. Maybe one day if I study overseas,
I'd like to experience it. Asalkan tak murtad sudah (:
It must be freezing cold at those countries.
Germany, 4 degrees (freaking cold!)
I wonder how low is the tempreture at the north pole, hmmm.
Anyways, I dont know much about geography, haha.
So I'll just leave you guys with these pictures.
By the way , those are cherry trees at the park.
Unbelievably awesome picture ! (boleh ke sentence cam tu ?)
Anyways, enjoy ! Merry Christmas!





No comments:
Post a Comment