Assalamualaikum (:
As you all know, holidays are ending in a weeks time ?
and God Im so freaking bored ! Usually I'd be texting but
my phones gone gaga and so is Maxis :@
So, sambil masa berlalu seperti angin meniup rambut ku,
saya tidak ada kerja untuk dibuat.
Maybe I have but Im just lazy to finish it thats all.
Till then,
I'll be sleeping infront of the tv.
I've got nothing better to do :/
Selamat tinggal.
As you all know, holidays are ending in a weeks time ?
and God Im so freaking bored ! Usually I'd be texting but
my phones gone gaga and so is Maxis :@
So, sambil masa berlalu seperti angin meniup rambut ku,
saya tidak ada kerja untuk dibuat.
Maybe I have but Im just lazy to finish it thats all.
Till then,
I'll be sleeping infront of the tv.
I've got nothing better to do :/
Selamat tinggal.

No comments:
Post a Comment