Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Berdiri Atas Udara

Assalamualaikum semua (:

So tomorrow, Im going to Bandung with my family,
Excluding my eldest brother, terpaksa kerja ):

Semua dah tak sabar sabar dah nak naik aeroplane.
Hahaha, no kidding. Its been awhile since my family had gone for a holiday.
So you can tell how anxious my family is right now, haha.

So Im just gonna keep this post short.
To avoid from "blog mati", Im updating a little bit early (:
Hope you guys dont mine (mengharap ada peminat blog)

So this week on

SYAKWEEKLYdotBLOGSPOTdotCOM

It seems to me that this week, Ive heard many relationship problems.
Some of my closest friends told me about their problems semua,
and seriously, memang masalah gila.

People ending their relationship to get to another guy.
Ok, wait. Take a second , think, breaaaaaathe!
Oh come on, sanggup manusia buat cam tu.
Are you some kind of heartless person?

If you cant stay loyal to one, baik takyah la.
Im sorry, I know I shouldnt be involving with peoples problem but
it makes me so mad just listening to it.
To all readers, jangan terasa apa apa ok.
This is just me throwing out the truth.

Hmm, enough bout that.
I wouldnt want to continue on that topic,
I dont know much about relationships pon , HMPH

OH YEA, I have certain a friend ni(lelaki)
Last week, he was all "clean"
Jalan dekat OU, ada perempuan tak tutup aurat
dia(lelaki) tutup mata dia.
Advising people like "Syakir, insaflah. Kita tak tau bila kita mati"
I get the advise but its not like I was staring at the girl pon.
Yang lagi sakit hati is when he went out this week.
I thought he was still in Insaf mode, so I kept my mouth shut,
not talking about girls or anything.
Last last, he started telling everyone
"Semalam dekat KL ada minah hot hot."
"Barang baik"
"Gila syok la semalam usha minah minah tu"

Seriously, WHAT THE F MANNN!?
You dont know how many questions popped up in my mind.
Garu kepala sampai sakit dah.
Last week he was all "Holy Jesus" and this week dia yang usha orang.
I know its such a small thing but
what makes me mad is he advised me.
AAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

That thought me a lesson,
Before you give out advises to other people,
we should mirror ourselves first.
Kalau tidak, jadi la macam kes ni.
Hangat - Hangat Tahi Ayam.

So thanks for reading my blog.
Sanggup baca orang post yang tengah membebel ni.
I wont end this post without any fun.

THINK YOUR SMART EH BOY?
Answer these questions. Ni nak tengok your creativity.
READY, SET, GO!

This is called Lateral Thinking.

Paling senang ah.


man
Q1. ---------

board



Ans. = man overboard


Get it? Ok , one more time.


stand
Q2. ------------

i

Ans. = I understand


Dah paham? hahaha
One more time.


Q3 /r/e/a/d/i/n/g/


Ans. = reading between the lines



Gets even harder kan? haha
Relax, baru 3 soalan. Theres more!



Q4. r
road
a

d


Ans. = cross road


Hahaha, ok la. I'll give you an easier question.
Fikir betul betul.



Q5. cycle
cycle
cycle




Ans. = tricycle


Senang kan? Hahaha.
Ok, this questions are for the future professors out there.


0
Q6. ---------
M.D.

Ph.D.





Ans. = two degrees below zero



knee
Q7. ------------

light




Ans. = neon light
( knee - on - light )


ground
Q8. ---------------

feet feet feet feet feet feet





Ans. = six feet underground




Q9. he's X himself




Ans. = he's by himself




Q10. ecnalg



Ans. = backward glance




Not having some luck hm?



Q11. death ..... life




Ans. = life after death




Last chance, Its quite easy.


Q12. THINK




Ans. = think big ! !





Ok dah penat dah, phewww.
Hope you guys got the answers right.
Maybe one last question ?

Q13. ababaaabbbbaaaabbbbababaabbaaabbbb...

Ans. = long time no 'C'

-.-"



THANKS FOR READING GUYS.
Doakan my safety on the plane ok?
"C" you guys soon.

Till then,
IM OFF TO BANDUNG (((((:
Syak <3


2 comments:

Jenn Chew said...

OMG keemasan! I so did not see your farewell post!
You lah tukar link x btahu i. >\

Anyways, thankyou! Tersentuh :´)
Yes, mmg. Wake up late, roti sejuk.

Did I tell you that?
Or mmg everyone knows that they eat bread like every single damn day -__-
Srsly, garu kepala. Roti everyday!

And yes, hangathangat tahi ayam. haha.

syaaaaak said...

hahahha, nasib terharu
kalau tidak nak delete that post
hahahahha
thanks for supporting my blog (: